Our purpose-made joinery is made in our own workshops, which allows us to carry out a stringent quality control process on every product we manufacture. We provide a commitment that should any fault occur under guarantee that is a result of faulty manufacture or poor workmanship by the company we will we repair or replace the item free of charge.
We use the highest quality certified timber, and we are confident that our joinery will outlast our guarantee. However, our guarantee is subject to our guarantee terms and conditions.
- 10 Year Guarantee against manufacturing defects of joinery.
- 10 Year Guarantee against manufacturing defects of weather seals.
- 5 Year Guarantee against manufacturing defects of glazed units.
- 5 year Guarantee against coating failure on fully factory finished applied paint.
- 5 year Guarantee against coating failure on fully factory finished applied stain.
Bespoak Furniture & Joinery Ltd offers the above guarantees subject to our guarantee conditions as specified below.
10 Year Guarantee against Manufacturing Defects of Joinery
The guarantee applies to all products manufactured to our specification. The guarantee excludes resin exudation, extractive staining, pin hole borer, stick marks or joinery manufactured to customers’ own designs or specifications.
Supply-only joinery components such as doors or sashes are not under guarantee if they were not installed by Bespoak Joinery. All cut or drilled timber is to be treated, primed and redecorated with two coats of microporous paint. Joinery must be installed in accordance with our Product Care and Maintenance Guide. Joinery found not to be installed and cared for in accordance with our Product Care and Maintenance Guide will invalidate this guarantee.
10 Year Guarantee against Manufacturing Defects of Weather Seals
Weather seals found to be painted over or not cared for in accordance with the Product Care and Maintenance Guide will invalidate this guarantee.
5 Year Guarantee against Manufacturing Defects of Glazed Units
Single and double glazed units both come with a five year guarantee from the manufacturer. Discolouration of lead is not covered by the guarantee. Any defects including scratches, blemishes or pimples will be subject to Glass and Glazing Federation British Standard for optical quality.
Visible signs of neglect, lack of maintenance or use of strong solvents and cleaning products will invalidate this guarantee. Any faults in glazed units that occur due to faulty manufacture will be replaced by Bespoak Joinery on a supply-only basis if we did not install the defective product. If Bespoak Joinery was originally contracted to install the defective product we will supply and install the replacement. Glazing found not to be cared for in accordance with our Product Care and Maintenance Guide will invalidate this guarantee.
5 Year Guarantee against Coating Failure on Fully Factory Finished Applied Paint and Stain
This guarantee covers the coating against:
- Cracking (over greater than 5% of the coated areas)
- Damage resulting from fungal growth within the coating
- Significant yellowing of the of the coating
- Premature erosion of the film leading to areas of exposed timber.
The following are not guaranteed:
- The exudation of resin.
- Extractive staining around knots.
- Failure of coating to cills or drips with a projection greater than 80mm.
- Clear finish external coatings.
The following conditions of warranty apply following the supply of joinery products:
- There must be no physical damage to joinery or coating, i.e. chipping, staining.
- Coatings must be cared for appropriately and not damaged by abrasion; e.g. by window cleaner’s ladders
- Coatings must not be cleaned with strong chemicals
- Pole cleaning or Jet washers must not used to clean the windows.
- The coatings must be cleaned on regular basis to avoid dirt retention and mould growth.
- Only microporous paint recommended by Bespoak Joinery is to be used.
- Bespoak Joinery’s liability will be limited to the cost of supply of replacement of paint/stain only.
The guarantees covered in this policy will be honoured provided the following conditions are met:
- All terms and conditions have been followed and products have been cared for in accordance with the Product Care and Maintenance Guide.
- Bespoak Joinery agrees that defects are a result of faulty materials and workmanship by the company.
- Full payment has been received for the goods.
- Products have been handled, stored, installed, decorated and maintained in accordance with Product Care and Maintenance Guide.
Liability is limited to replacing faulty products provided by Bespoak Joinery and excludes repairs to other parts of the building damaged as a result of a defective product supplied by Bespoak Joinery.
Exclusions from Guarantees
- Joinery supplied in an unfinished state.
- Exclusions previously listed.
- People not employed by or contracted by Bespoak Joinery have carried repairs to the product.
- Joinery that has swollen due to excessive absorption of moisture.
- Faults from misuse, neglect, damage, repair or modification by the purchaser.
- Customers’ specific design and specification requirements.
- Products used in swimming pools or similar environments subject to high humidity levels.
- Pole cleaning or jet washing has been carried out to joinery
- Damage outside of Bespoak Joinery’s control including but not limited to accident, fire, burglary, disaster.
Proof of purchase for any claim is the responsibility of the purchaser. The purchaser must provide proof of purchase in order to make a claim.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.